Safe! • Secure! • Easy!
The easiest way for All American Performers and Tour Spectators to sign up for the production experience of a lifetime is right here at your fingertips!
All of the information needed to register online is identical to the registration pages in the center of your printed All American booklet. If you have the printed All American booklet handy you will probably be wise to fill out the information requested and then proceed to your simple online registration.
If you don't have a printed All American registration booklet nearby, here are some of the items you should have available:
- Your Selection Code - This is found on the center page of your All American tour registration booklet in the yellow box near the top, right corner. If you do not have an All American tour registration booklet, or if your Selection Code is illegible, please contact ESP Productions.
- Package Room Type - Most tour members will select Quad Occupancy. Only select Triple Occupancy or Double Occupancy if others are accompanying you and they are selecting a Double or Triple Occupancy room as well. If you are traveling alone we will place other same gender roommates (performer and/or spectator tour members) in your room to achieve Quad Occupancy status.
- Tour Member Category - Performers should select the same performance discipline that you performed when you received your All American cast member honor. If you are not a performer you must select "Tour Spectator".
- Your Roommate Request - Please list your desired production tour roommates (and ask THEM to list YOU as their roommate.) Spectator tour members and All American performers may stay in the same hotel room. Mixed gender rooms are available for family members only.
*Important Roommate Info - If ESP Productions cannot fill your requested tour package room occupancy type, you may be required to change your tour package to a lower room occupancy at an additional cost.
(Example: If there are three persons from your group attending, each person requesting a Quad occupancy tour package, and we are unable place a fourth person in that room - Each of the three persons attending will be required to upgrade to a Triple occupancy tour package at an additional cost per person.)
*If there are only three members of your group/family attending we strongly suggest that you select Triple occupancy tour accommodations.
We are unable to accept solo male performers who are not traveling with others to fulfill a room occupancy tour package.
- Performers Only - You must fill out the costume size information completely! Refer to the costume size information page if you have questions regarding how measure properly.
- Transportation To Orlando - If already know your travel information please let us know. If not, you may complete this section later.
- Medical Data - Please have your primary physician's name & telephone number, medical insurance policy name & number, list any severe allergy or medical sensitivities, any special comments regarding medical treatment, and whom we should contact in the unlikely event of a medical emergency.
- Payment Information - You may select payment by most major credit/debit cards. We understand that everyone may not have a large enough credit reserve to pay in full so there are special arrangements for you to make up to three installments for your production tour payment.